Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Thank goodness for nice people

One of my worst fears is getting a flat tire. OR getting a flat tire while driving by myself on the freeway. You guessed it! This happened to me YESTERDAY! Driving back to Idaho Falls from Provo I suddenly had my tire practically blow out on me; I pulled to the side as soon as I could and immediately called my dad (haha). Get this--I was so close to being home! I was almost to Blackfoot. But as soon as I had gotten a hold of one of my parents a nice man had pulled off in front of me and got out of his car to help me. What a relief! Thank goodness the world is populated with kind people. 

To set one thing straight, I could have changed the tire by myself but it would have taken about an hour and I would have struggled. Yes I admit that I need men to do the dirty work. But hey, I really appreciate them for it! 

Well there ya go! Proves my point that there's never a dull moment in Whitney Baker's life. And I like it that way. 

2 comments:

  1. Mothers are so very grateful for these "angels" that are sent to help when daughters need them. True proof that the Lord is watching out for you!

    ReplyDelete