I could write a long paragraph about all the crazy stuff I saw or how HOT it was, but pictures will say it better. Enjoy!
This is a picture of us at our first location: a school
Lots of people waiting in hopes of getting dental work done
this is the sterilization area. ha
Our hotel was close to the Santo Domingo temple, so we walked over one night to take a look at it.
My first tooth extraction!
you can't really tell, but this guy had some MAJOR calculus build up.
After a majority had been removed....
There you have it! Honestly, going to the DR was a great experience, I learned so much and I am grateful I was able to go with such an awesome group of people.



















Whitney! Looks like you had an amazing experience! I'm so happy you gotta do that. So sweet!
ReplyDeletewhitney this looks so amazing! You are so awesome, I am so jealous, if you do this again PLEASE invite me, please!
ReplyDelete